Restricted Traveler's Assistance

Tired of watching everyone live their best life while you live vicariously through social media...

On probration? Parole? Maybe we can help.

Wanna Have Fun offers a letter writing service to our clients who are currently on probation/parole and need assistance obtaining approval to leave the country.


If this is a service you can benefit from, please complete the form below: 

RTA Inquiry
Please select what applies

State and County of Probation/Parole

Probation Period


©2020 Wanna Have Fun, LLC.All Rights Reserved

  • Black Instagram Icon