top of page



Have you wanted to live your best life instead of living vicariously through social media?

Are you on probation? Are you on parole? If so, maybe we can help.

Wanna Have Fun offers a letter writing service to our clients who are currently on probation/parole and need assistance obtaining approval to leave the country. We aim to do our part in reducing recidivism by offering an opportunity for rehabilitated individuals to explore the world through travel.


If this is a service you can benefit from, please complete the form below: 

Restricted Traveler Inquiry
Please select what applies

State and County of Probation/Parole

Probation Period


Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page